Results for “I’ve just finished reading Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman. What should I read next?”
- At Large and at Small: Confessions of a Literary Hedonist by Anne Fadiman
- The Yellow-Lighted Bookshop (a Memoir, a History) by Lewis Buzbee
- So Many Books, So Little Time: A Year of Passionate Reading by Sara Nelson
- Rereadings: Seventeen Writers Revisit Books They Love by Anne Fadiman
- Howards End is on the Landing: A year of reading from home by Susan Hill
- At Home with Books: How Booklovers Live with and Care for Their Libraries by Estelle Ellis
- The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down: a Hmong Child, her American Doctors and the Collision of Two Cultures by Anne Fadiman
- A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel
- A Reading Diary: A Year of Favourite Books by Alberto Manguel
- Used and Rare: Travels in the Book World by Lawrence Goldstone
Great suggestions. I’ve read them all!
Full disclosure: there’s a suggestion to go to local bookstore or library and ask, but I think this is an amazon thing. When I clicked the local bookshop link, it took me to England.
Thanks to the Canadian Bookshelf for the link.